November 24, 2022

Dalai Lama Congratulates Newly Appointed PM Anwar Ibrahim of Malaysia


Vijyender Sharma

Dharamshala,  – Tibetan Spiritual Leader Dalai Lama has written to Anwar Ibrahim to congratulate him on becoming the Prime Minister of Malaysia.

"I had the pleasure of visiting your beautiful country in 1982," Dalai Lama wrote, "when I was invited to speak on peace and universal responsibility. I was also happy to have the opportunity of exchanging views with the then Prime Minister Tunku Abdul Rahman and other leaders.

"These are very challenging times. It is my hope that Malaysia will continue to prosper and make a significant contribution to the peace and stability of our increasingly inter-connected world. I wish you every success in meeting the challenges that lie ahead in fulfilling the hopes and aspirations of the people of Malaysia."

Dalai Lama ended by offering his prayers and good wishes.

No comments: